After its huge success last year, Samantha Gargett of Elton Business Support & Elton Finance called upon businesses to join her Christmas “Elton Elf” campaign and she has secured some amazing donation pledges for Eden Valley Hospice/Jigsaw and CFM Cash for Kids.
Samantha asked for 20 businesses to sign up as “Selfie with Elfie” Partners, each of whom were asked to pledge £100 each to the fundraiser. Despite it being a few months before the Christmas campaign officially launches, to her absolute delight all 20 places were snapped up quickly. “I am overwhelmed, but not at all surprised by the generosity of the businesses that have agreed to take part this year. Without them this campaign simply wouldn’t work, so this really is a great start” said Sam.
In return for their donation, each business will receive a special visit from Elton Elf for a team selfie. The “Selfie with Elfie” photos will then be shared with the public across social media sites and at competition entry points as part of the main competition due to launch on the 21st November, which will continue the fundraising and add to the total already pledged.
The businesses who have signed up are: Sally’s Cottages, PPM Ltd, Armstrong Watson, Cartmell Shepherd Solicitors, Rachael Bell Wealth Management, NXT Recruitment, Paramount Legal Costs, Thomson, Hayton Winkley Solicitors, North West Business & Hospitality Show, John Watt Coffee, H&H Reeds Printers, Family Business Network, AST Signs, Kaveney HR Solutions, Walton Goodland Surveyors, Cumbria Health On Call, Lamont Pridmore, Arnold Clark, One Little Bird PR and Logic Business Systems.
The main 2018 Elton Elf competition will kick off on 21st November with some truly amazing prizes up for grabs, and there are only 300 Entry forms available!
Details of the competition are shown below:
Grand Draw Prizes: (Three winners will be announced)
Draw 1 Winner: A weekend break for up to 4 people at Charlotte Cottage in Keswick (Sally’s Cottages)
Draw 2 Winner: • Prosecco afternoon tea for two, Make up or Massage (The Winter Spa, The Halston) • GHD Hair Crimpers (Salon Rouge, Penrith) • £100 Voucher (More Handles) • Great Taste Hamper (John Watt Coffee) • x 2 First Class Rail Tickets (Virgin Trains)
Draw 3 Winner: • £50 restaurant voucher (Porto Restaurant) • Barista Experience & Goodie Bag (Pennington’s Tea & Coffee) • Shellac nails, spray tan & cut and colour (Angel hair Salon, Carlisle) • Fortnum & Mason Hamper (Rachel Bell Wealth Management) • Cruise All Piers Family Pass (Ullswater Steamers
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit one of the special “Elton Elf Stations” between 21st Nov & 5th Dec and complete a form (Only 300 available) Carlisle: The Halston (Warwick Road), John Watt Coffee (Bank Street) The Cumberland News Office (Dalston Road) Workington: Lamont Pridmore (Oxford Street) Cockermouth: The Trout Hotel on the 29/11 only, Keswick: Sallys Cottages (St Johns Street) Penrith: H&H Reeds Printers (Southend Road)
2. Complete the form with your details and answer a simple question about our 20 Selfie with Elfie partners and pay your all important £5 donation – You will be given an official coded receipt. keep this safe because you will need it in the event that you are announced as a winner!
3. The competition will close at Noon at 5th December.
4. Winners be announced via social media by CFM’s Robbie Dee on Monday 10th December
5. Winners will be invited to The Trout Hotel on Sunday 16th December to collect their prizes and meet the man himself! (Alternative collection can be arranged if required)
For more information on the Elton the Elf campaign, contact Sam Gargett email@example.com